Monday, June 3, 2013

Dr. Alfredo Galvez - Epigenetic Science

  It's so exciting to learn I have more control over my health than I ever thought!  My first lesson in Epigenetic Science was from Dr. Alfredo Galvez.  His biography is at
http://www.lunasin.com/ScientificResearch/ScientistBios.aspx www.lunasin.com
The more I study Epigenetics the more intrigued I get.  The possibilities are endless.  I'm looking forward to sharing whatever bit of knowledge I find to help people gain better health for themselves, their families and friends.  There are so many ways we can be involved in establishing healthier living.  Knowing I can have an effect for future generations by helping my children's health at the epigenetic level is incredibly hopeful!

Have a wonderful day!

Katrina


No comments:

Post a Comment